Postgraduate Taught Art History: Modern Material Artefacts Msc
You'll have access to the collections of the University’s Hunterian Museum and Glasgow’s civic museums through the prestigious new Kelvin Hall cultural hub, as well as the Scottish Business Archive which is on campus.
This programme is aimed at historians, curators, scientists, conservators and collection managers (at any stage of their career) who want to develop specialist knowledge and understanding of historical modern materials. It is designed to enhance career prospects or for progression to doctoral studies in the UK and internationally.
Fees and funding
Tuition fees for 2019-20
Home and EU
Full-time fee: £8450Part-time fee: £939 per 20 credits
Full-time fee: £17620
Fee information is subject to change and is for guidance only
Entry requirements for postgraduate taught programmes are a 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification (for example, GPA 3.0 or above) in a relevant subject unless otherwise specified.
You should also submit:
- a writing sample of 2,000-3,000 words
- a CV
- a personal statement
For the academic year 2019 - 2020:
- 27 November 2018: Please apply by this date to receive a decision on your application by 11 December 2018
(if applying for funding from the University of Glasgow, this deadline must be met)
- 19 February 2019: Please apply by this date to receive a decision on your application by 16 March 2019.
- 21 May 2019: Please apply by this date to receive a decision on your application by 15 June 2019.
- Da 4 Febbraio 2019 23:06 a 19 Febbraio 2019 00:00
- 21 Maggio 2019 00:00
- 19 Febbraio 2019 00:00
Powered by iCagenda